The south Dalmatia stretch from Split to Dubrovnik is one of the most beautiful coastlines in Europe, dotted with medieval towns, fishing villages and a myriad of islands. Local ferries take us to the islands of Hvar and Korcula which we explore by bike on quiet roads, riding past vineyards, olive groves, dramatic limestone cliffs, forested hills and hidden coves. We end our route on a high in historic Dubrovnik.
- Split – Tour through the historic heart of one of the region’s oldest cities
- Hvar Island – Cycle through the beautiful countryside of one of Croatia’s scenic gems
- Korcula Island – Explore the villages and vineyards of historic Korcula
- The Dalmatian Coast – Explore the coastal plains and breath-taking valleys of Dalmatia by bike
- Dubrovnik – A chance to explore the stunning ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’