Trek to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro, Uhuru Peak (5,895m), the highest point in Africa. Following the less-used and scenic Lemosho route climb and descend on different paths, walking through the mountain’s varied climatic regions and admiring the changing plant and animal life. Highlights include the ice fields of Kibo, the daunting Barranco Wall and the breathtaking views from the summit itself.
Extend your holiday with either four days on the exotic island of Zanzibar (trip code: KCZ) or three days on safari in some of Tanzania’s finest national parks (trip code: KCS).
- Lemosho route – Climb one of the most scenic and least busy routes.
- 7 day ascent – Maximise your summit chances and enjoyment by climbing slowly and allowing more time for acclimatisation.
- Uhuru Peak – Marvellous 360 degree views from the roof of Africa at 5895m!
- Shira Plateau – Traverse the wild heath and moorlands of Shira Plateau.
- Wild camps – Enjoy wild camping in magnificent, scenic locations.
- Trek crew – Climb with some of the best and most experienced leaders, guides, porters and cooks on the mountain.